Rawlings Heart of the Hide 11.75" Single Post September 2019 Gold Glove Club The Ron Burgundy
The Rawlings Gold Glove Club gloves are perfect for the player that needs something special, something that defines "flashing the leather", something very exclusive without paying the price of a custom glove.
Handcrafted from world-renowned Heart of the Hide leather resulting a firm glove that's easy to shape. Smooth, Deer-tanned cowhide liner with an adjustable, padded thumb sleeve for maximum comfort
- 11.75" - 200 Pro Pattern is designed to have a deep pocket. The glove closes thumb to 4th finger, and pinky
- Single Post allows for quick transfers a ball visibility
- Made without palm padding for lightweight maneuverability and speed
- Wrist lining is Thermoformed
- Glove is firm to ensure you are able to break it in to best fit your style of play
- Sherry back and palm, burgundy laces, royal embroidery and gold stamped
- Kind of a big deal, it's leather bound and smells of rich mahogany
*This glove has not been broken in, but it is missing the keychain therefore I cannot sell it at full price.